Prior to joining Hanover Fox Charles worked for a major listed technical and rail recruitment consultancy. He progressed rapidly to national Operations Director and had parallel responsibility for developing key National Accounts. He has nearly 20 years experience handling critical appointments in the General Engineering and Transportation sectors. He now leads Hanover Fox’s Industrial Practice and has particular responsibility for all functional areas, including general management, operational, technical and commercial disciplines.
- Energy – renewables
- Conventional and nuclear sectors
- General management/executive board
- Rail and transportation
- General engineering/manufacturing
- Technology/product development
- Programme and project management
Charles is a keen rugby devotee, enjoys most outdoor pursuits and is a budding smallholder.